Sunday, December 05, 2004

Obsessive or passionate

I started the quilt top on Monday and finished with time to spare on Thursday. Basted on Thursday night. Have been doing hand work ever since. Crazy. I went to see National treasure today, want to see again. I think back to the days when dad and I used to go to movies for my birthday and seeing this movie made me miss those days. I saw Star Wars and Raiders with him and I miss those nice calm days. When I finish the quilt I will try to learn how to post the picture

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time for you to say something more. Have you sold any of your books?

July 7, 2005 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger .justin said...

you may be interested in Art Night in C3 on friday, august 10, or maybe film + theology on august 17...

OR MAYBE EVEN:

a play from the new troop Shelton Commnity Theatre called "a plane to somewhere".

more info and other details here.

August 8, 2007 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home